Celebrities often employ bodyguard services, diplomats and executives. They protect from physical and intangible threats and can be your best bet for biological safety. The following article will guide you in hiring the best bodyguards in London for you or your client.
1) Look for companies that have undergone a criminal history check to ensure that their employees haven’t been convicted of serious crimes. If a company refuses to give this information when questioned, it’s probably not suitable for you or your client.
2) Ask whether the company employs only armed guards or offers unarmed security personnel; unarmed guards may be more appropriate if the threat is intangible rather than physical (although an armed guard would still be preferable).
3) Please note that it’s illegal to use your body as a shield to protect others, so make it clear to the security personnel whether they will be providing you with any type of “bodyguard” service. If you or your client are concerned about this issue, hire a security company that employs an armed guard exclusively.
4) Ask about the policies and procedures regarding hiring personnel, vehicle and home security measures, training requirements for guns and firearms, and insurance policy coverage. This is an excellent point for you to inquire about because if something goes wrong with your security services, we are confident that you will want answers on how to handle the situation.
5. Once the bodyguard service has been obtained, there is an issue of trust that needs to be established between you both before they can start providing protection. You should do your best to help them become familiar with their new clients’ schedules and daily routines at this point. Do not introduce them to your client until they have established a secure relationship with you; otherwise, they may feel like outsiders and become paranoid about their new job, which would put their safety at risk.
In conclusion, these are reasonable steps to take, but only you know your needs. If you have any questions or concerns about your current security service, please feel free to contact us.